Thank you so much for nominating me for Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. I am truly obliged. A special thanks to a wonderful blogger for the nomination…
Anjali’s blogs are a treasure and I am sure you wouldn’t deny either. Please do checkout her blog, where she expresses in the most authentic and genuine way, never shying away from voicing out. A blog worth following 👍🏻👍🏻🌸. Thank you so much Anjali once again… this nomination means a lot coming from you. 🙏🏻
And for the nomination procedures :
The Rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
- Post the Rules.
- Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do. Please follow Vincent’s blog here.
1. Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
Ans: A hobby to polish my reading and writing skills.
2. How many friends have you made from blogging?
Ans: A few whom I always look forward to post something new. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
3. What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
Ans: Living life to the fullest!…that’s one thing I don’t really care about because, there’s always something undone. 😅
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Ans: Acing at blogging 😉.
5. Do you ever regret any of your posts?
Ans: Nope, none, never will.👌🏻
I would like to Nominate the following Bloggers further for this award and the questions are the same ones I answered, for you guys as well.
These bloggers have really good content and exceptional writing skills. Always get to learn a lot from them. Please do give them a read too. 🙏🏻☺️